An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.
-George Santayana

Thursday, June 12, 2014

End of year post

Art class this year was a new experiance for me. I am nt a very artisitc perosn so going into this class, i didnt know what to expect. In the first few days, i was intomidated and i was scared. I am not very good at art and i was afraid that my work would not get good grades. As the year went on, i learned different techniques on how to draw and paint in better ways. This year i feel as though i progressed as an artist and i became a more creative person. I am most proud of my ink painting of the telephone booth. I have never painted anything that large or difficult. It was difficult to do all of the shadows but the ink helped the effect. Overall i enjoyed everything i created this year in class. It wa sa learning experiance for me and i will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment